I now find myself simultaneously trying to wrap up things at work and get things ready at home.
The result is a frequent feeling of paralyzation and panic. I don't feel as though I have enough time to get everything done before the school year ends, and I have a never ending list of baby stuff to get done before August. So rather than doing everything at once, I often find myself doing nothing at all, other than curling up in bed with a book. Not the most efficient use of my time!
I have started planning some freezer meals for when the new bundle arrives and cooking falls to the bottom of my list. I'll be preparing a bunch of gluten free freezer meals, and sharing the recipes here on the blog. Last time I had a baby, gluten free was not even on my radar, so it was nothing to just order in on nights when I didn't feel like cooking. It's more important than ever this time around to be organized, in all areas.
I'm open to suggestions! Do you have a favourite freezer meal you'd like to share on the blog? Send me an email at celiacbaby@hotmail.com with your faves or leave a message in the comments section.
| Lasagne will definitely be a make-ahead meal on my list! |
No comments :
Post a Comment