Monday, May 23, 2011

Gluten Free Weekly Menu Plan

I planned out this week's menu, but only cooked a few meals in advance, so forgive the lack of photos for a few days' meals.  Here's what's on the menu at my house this week:




Monday: Leftover BBQ Chicken & Ribs, Corn and Black Bean Salad and Coleslaw









Tuesday: Cashew Chicken Korma with Peas and Steamed Rice 





















Wednesday: Minestrone Soup, Beef Empanadas and Kale Chips  










 Thursday: Tuna Burgers, Baked Asparagus and Greek-Style Salad 








Friday: Stuffed Eggplant on a bed of Savory Quinoa

2 comments :

  1. I am at awe on how you are able to plan your meals in advance...and with pictures! I think I decide about one hour before lunch and dinner what we're having and then run to the market super quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I started really doing it after we had to switch to gluten and dairy free eating for my son. I couldn't just throw together a lot of my previous go-to meals anymore. Instead, I found that menu planning helped me plan and prepare meals more quickly.

    ReplyDelete